There’s no way around it – erectile dysfunction will cause relationship problems if you fail to have a discussion with your partner. Your partner may begin to feel that you no longer find her attractive, and maybe you don’t have sex anymore because you’re afraid you won’t be able to get an erection. This can lead to resentment within your relationship. Thankfully, there are a few strategies that you can use to discuss your ED with your partner.
Open Up the Subject
Erectile dysfunction is an extremely difficult subject to talk about – especially with your partner. Bringing up the subject is often the hardest part of the conversation. Find an appropriate time and place – where you both feel comfortable, to begin the discussion.
Sex is an important part of a healthy relationship, so it can cause some complicated emotions when ED comes into the picture. Let her know right away that you are still attracted to her, and that your erectile dysfunction is not her fault. It’s important that the two of you rekindle your emotional intimacy before you deal with intimacy problems in the bedroom.
Spend some time together looking at websites or books about erectile dysfunction so that both of you have a better understanding of what it is and what could potentially be causing it. It’s much easier to deal with a problem when you understand it.
Talk About Seeking Treatment
You want to rekindle your sex life, but ED is getting in the way. Talk with your partner about seeking treatment for your ED in St. Augustine, FL. When you and your partner are ready to enjoy sex again, contact Pinnacle Men’s Health to make an appointment.
Here at Pinnacle Men’s Health in Jacksonville, Florida we treat a variety of men’s sexual health issues. Our specialty is helping you revitalize your sexual health so that you can get back to living your life to the fullest.
There are many reasons that you could be experiencing ED in St. Augustine, FL. For some people there are simple solutions, but for others medical treatment is necessary. Luckily, you aren’t alone. 40% of men over 40 experience some form of erectile dysfunction.
Our doctors can help almost every man reclaim the joy and thrill of sex with just one visit.
If you are ejaculating before you intend to, or too quickly after beginning intercourse, you’re dealing with premature ejaculation. Our goal at Pinnacle Men’s Health is to help you find the right treatments to improve your sexual performance – including treating premature ejaculation.
We offer a variety of treatment options for PE, depending on your individual case. First, we’ll discover what is causing your PE, and then we’ll work with you on solving it.
Low testosterone is a problem with a wide range of symptoms and causes. Testosterone naturally begins declining after the age of 30, but for some there could be other underlying causes. Pinnacle Men’s Health can diagnose your Low T with a simple blood test, which is included in your initial visit to our clinic in Jacksonville. With the testosterone replacement therapy we offer, you’ll feel like a whole new man.
If you are experiencing any of the above sexual health problems, and want to revitalize your sex life, contact Pinnacle Men’s Health in Jacksonville, Florida to schedule your first appointment.
The Pinnacle Men’s Health experience is not like any doctor’s visit you’ve had. We are dedicated to treating a number of men’s sexual health issues in a comfortable environment – and that’s all we do. If you’re interested in getting your sex life back, you should give us a call.
We Cater to Men
Our medical office in Jacksonville caters to men, and only men. Our clinic is meant to make you feel completely comfortable from the time you enter the office to the time you leave.
- We employ an all-male staff, because men understand the issues other men go through, free of judgement. You won’t have to worry about feeling judged by female staff.
- You will spend little to no time in our waiting room because our staff takes care to ensure that all patients are seen quickly.
- In addition, our big screen TVs are always playing your favorite sports channels like ESPN, NFL Network, and the Golf Channel.
We know that you don’t want everyone to know about your visit to our clinic, so we take steps to make sure that our services are discreet. Our signage is nondescript, and our office blends in with the other medical practices in the same building. We want you to feel completely at ease when you come to us to talk about your sexual health.
We Can Help You Get Back in the Game
Whether you are dealing with ED in Jacksonville, FL, Low T, or Premature Ejaculation, we can provide the treatments you need to get back in the game. Our treatments are designed to revitalize your sexual health and vigor. Contact us today to make an appointment.
17Low testosterone is something no man wants to deal with. It can cause some major health problems, as well as a loss of libido and confidence. If you are experiencing the symptoms of Low T, testosterone replacement therapy in Jacksonville, FL may be right for you.
Better Overall Health
Low testosterone levels are responsible for a number of health issues in men:
- Muscle Loss/Weight Gain
- Memory Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Hair Loss
These issues can drastically decrease your quality of life. With testosterone replacement therapy, you can start to recover from the symptoms of Low T, giving you a healthier life overall. You’ll feel better, and your appearance will improve as well.
Improved Sexual Performance
Low T can affect your performance in bed, but with testosterone treatments you can get your sex life back. If you are suffering from ED, loss of libido, and generally poor performance in bed because of your Low T, you should consider testosterone replacement therapy.
The most important benefit of testosterone therapy is the confidence boost you get from finally feeling like a man again. With better health and increased libido, you’ll feel like yourself again. Are you ready to get your life back? Contact Pinnacle Men’s Health today.
Premature ejaculation can have a major impact on your sex life – but it’s not the end. There are many ways to prevent and treat premature ejaculation. Finding the right combination that works for you can help you get your sex life back on track.
Masturbation before Sex
When treating premature ejaculation, you should start simply. Masturbating a few hours before sex can be a great technique to delay ejaculation.
Women aren’t the only ones who benefit from Kegel exercise. Strengthening your pelvic floor muscles can help improve your sexual health overall and prevent premature ejaculation. Here’s the technique for performing pelvic floor exercises.
- Find the muscles – Because it’s not a muscle that is exercised regularly, you may not know how to find them. Stopping urination mid-stream will help you find them. Once you’ve used this technique to find the muscles, begin exercising them while lying down.
- Work it out – contract your pelvic floor muscles and hold them tight for three seconds, then relax for a few seconds. Do this a few times in a row, and then try it sitting or standing as you improve.
- Isolate it – be sure not to tighten your abdominal muscles, thighs, or butt during these exercises. You should be focusing on tightening your pelvic floor muscles by themselves. Do not hold your breath, but continue breathing normally.
- Keep it up – practice your pelvic floor exercises at least three times a day, with 10 repetitions per set.
Using a condom may help you prevent premature ejaculation by decreasing sensitivity. You can also purchasing special condoms designed for delaying ejaculation during sex. Research these online first, since these types of condoms contain numbing agents that can cause you to lose an erection. Reviews from other men who have used specific brands can help you make a decision.
Visit a Men’s Health Clinic
Your premature ejaculation can be simply treated by visiting a men’s health clinic in Jacksonville, FL. Pinnacle Men’s Health can provide you with a variety of treatment options for your premature ejaculation and identify any underlying causes. Contact us today to make an appointment.
Talking to your doctor about erectile dysfunction should be an easy task. Remember – your doctor has seen many patients like you, and his office is a safe, comfortable environment where you can discuss your ED without embarrassment. In our last post, we gave you some important information on how to prepare for your appointment for ED in Jacksonville, FL. In this post, we’ll go over important questions that you should ask during your visit, as well as some questions your doctor may ask you.
Questions Your Doctor Will Ask
You doctor will ask you a series of questions to better understand your condition. Your answers will help him determine the best treatment option for you.
- Are you able to get an erection?
- When you get erection, is it firm enough to have sex?
- Do you lose your erection during sex and are you able to get it back?
- Do you ever wake up with an erection?
- Are you able to get an erection through masturbation?
- Do you smoke, drink, or do recreational drugs?
- What medications do you take?
Questions to Ask
Before you leave, be sure to ask your doctor some questions so that you have a better understanding of your condition.
- What could be causing my ED?
- What are my treatment options?
- What do I do if treatment doesn’t work?
- What lifestyle changes can I make that will help my ED?
- Where can I get more information about ED?
When you make an appointment with Pinnacle Men’s Health, you are beginning your journey to improved sexual health. Contact us today to make an appointment.
Talking to your doctor about erectile dysfunction is a huge step towards getting your sex life back, but it can be difficult. This guide is meant to help you prepare for your doctor’s appointment so that you can get back in the game as quickly as possible.
The first thing you need to do, of course, is prepare yourself mentally. If you are nervous to make an appointment with a doctor there are some things to remember:
- ED is a common issue – The doctors at Pinnacle Men’s Health have seen many other patients like you with the same problem and will not make you feel uncomfortable about your condition during your visit. There is nothing to be embarrassed about.
- ED is treatable – Your doctor will know how to treat your erectile dysfunction and can help you find the right treatment for your unique needs.
- You will feel great – When you receive treatment for ED in St. Augustine, FL you can get your sex life back. Imagine how great that will feel as you make your appointment.
Your doctor will need some information from you in order to decide what treatment to prescribe for you. Make a few lists:
- Medications – Whether they are prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, or homeopathic remedies your doctor will want to know about every medication you take. ED can be a side effect of a medication, so your doctor will want to make sure this is not the case before prescribing another treatment.
- Symptoms – You’ll want to gather up facts about your ED symptoms. For example – when did you begin having issues? How often do you experience it? Do certain circumstances affect it?
- Personal Info – ED symptoms can be brought on by stress or other factors in your life. Be sure to think about any major changes that have taken place in your life recently, or anything that may be stressing you out. If you’ve been experiencing depression or anxiety, it is a good idea to inform your doctor of this as well.
Pinnacle Men’s Health is your resource for sexual health treatments in Jacksonville, FL. When you’re ready to talk to a doctor about erectile dysfunction, give us a call.
Erectile dysfunction is a health issue that no man wants to discuss, but almost 40% of men over the age of 40 and 70% of men 65 and older experience some form of it. It’s a surprisingly common issue that can be treated. In order to find the right treatment options for you, it’s important to discover what could be causing your performance issues.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction, also known as ED, is characterized by the difficulty to achieve and maintain an erection. It can also mean an uncharacteristically low sex drive that makes it difficult to perform when the time is right.
Causes of ED
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by a large variety of different factors, and these will affect the types of treatment that will work for you.
- Heart Disease – A decrease in healthy blood flow to your heart can also affect the blood flow to your penis, which makes staying or getting erect extremely difficult.
- Alcohol – Even a healthy young man will have problems in the bedroom if he has consumed too much alcohol because it slows down blood flow.
- High Blood Pressure – Any issue that affects the flow of blood in your body will also affect your ability to become erect.
- Diabetes – If you do not maintain your blood sugar at normal levels, it can deaden sensitive nerves and even damage the arteries in your penis. It is important to maintain a healthy eating and exercise plan to manage your diabetes.
- Medications – Unfortunately, ED is a side effect of certain medications.
- Obesity – Being overweight can contribute to things like heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes – all of which affect your sexual health.
- Performance Anxiety – If you are nervous in the bedroom, it can psych you out and prevent you from performing.
- Low Testosterone – Lower testosterone levels will negatively affect your sex drive and sexual ability.
- Prostate Issues – ED can be a sign of a much more dangerous condition like prostate cancer.
If you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, speak to a doctor at Pinnacle Men’s Health. We can provide a variety of treatment options for erectile dysfunction in Jacksonville, FL and revitalize your sexual health.
Low testosterone – often called “Low T”, is often difficult to identify because it manifests itself as a variety of different conditions that affect your mental, emotional, and physical health. As men, maintaining adequate levels of testosterone is extremely important – and it’s not just for sexual health, like those male enhancement commercials imply. If you are experiencing the following symptoms, you may be experiencing testosterone deficiency:
- Erectile Dysfunction – The inability to get or keep an erection could be a sign that your testosterone levels are too low.
- Fatigue – If you’re noticing a significant decrease in energy, it’s never normal. Sometimes with low testosterone these changes happen subtly and are difficult to notice, but you should always pay attention to reduced energy.
- Gaining Weight – Rapid weight gain can be a sign of many health problems, including diabetes, but when seen in combination with these other symptoms it can point to Low T.
- Gynecomastia – The development of breasts in men is one of the most telltale signs that your testosterone levels are dropping.
- Osteoporosis – Over time, chronic low testosterone levels can reduce your bone density and cause increased risk of bone fracture.
- Low Sex Drive – If you aren’t as interested in sex as you once were, your hormones may be unbalanced.
- Difficulty Concentrating/Memory Problems – Although these issues sometimes come with age, low testosterone levels can exacerbate them.
- Depression – Mental health issues are caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. If your testosterone levels are reduced, you may experience depression and a loss of motivation or ambition.
- Irritability – If you are frequently feeling angry or agitated over seemingly insignificant things, it could point to low testosterone.
If you think you may be dealing with low testosterone in Jacksonville, FL, there is help available. A knowledgeable doctor at Pinnacle Men’s Health can provide the best treatment options for your individual needs. Contact us to schedule an appointment today and undergo a simple blood test to find out if you have Low T.
Pinnacle Men’s Health specializes in treating men’s sexual health issues in an environment that is comfortable and discreet. We understand that sexual health issues are sensitive topics, so we go out of our way to ensure that you can receive treatment without anxiety. Our signage and exterior are nondescript and difficult to distinguish from the other medical offices. You will also find that our staff is entirely male, so they understand what you are going through and will provide you with the care you need without judgement. The team at our men’s health clinic in Jacksonville, FL is dedicated to helping you revive your sexual health.
In this blog, we will discuss various topics related to your sexual health, including signs and symptoms to look out for, various treatment options for things like erectile dysfunction, low T, and more. If you are interested in taking care of your sexual health to ensure a long and healthy sex life – you should subscribe. We will provide you with many informative posts that will help you make smart decisions about your sexual health, and our doctors will provide you with the best treatments available.
Are you ready to experience optimum sexual health and wellness? Don’t let sexual health problems hold you back from enjoying an exciting sex life. Talk to our doctors today about how we can help you overcome erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, or low testosterone. Contact our friendly and knowledgeable staff today to schedule an appointment.