Talking to your doctor about erectile dysfunction should be an easy task. Remember – your doctor has seen many patients like you, and his office is a safe, comfortable environment where you can discuss your ED without embarrassment. In our last post, we gave you some important information on how to prepare for your appointment for ED in Jacksonville, FL. In this post, we’ll go over important questions that you should ask during your visit, as well as some questions your doctor may ask you.
Questions Your Doctor Will Ask
You doctor will ask you a series of questions to better understand your condition. Your answers will help him determine the best treatment option for you.
- Are you able to get an erection?
- When you get erection, is it firm enough to have sex?
- Do you lose your erection during sex and are you able to get it back?
- Do you ever wake up with an erection?
- Are you able to get an erection through masturbation?
- Do you smoke, drink, or do recreational drugs?
- What medications do you take?
Questions to Ask
Before you leave, be sure to ask your doctor some questions so that you have a better understanding of your condition.
- What could be causing my ED?
- What are my treatment options?
- What do I do if treatment doesn’t work?
- What lifestyle changes can I make that will help my ED?
- Where can I get more information about ED?
When you make an appointment with Pinnacle Men’s Health, you are beginning your journey to improved sexual health. Contact us today to make an appointment.